Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mustard and tourquoise




It's taken me awhile to warm to these two colors together, but I think these are going to be my new summer combo. (a girl can dream of summer, can't she?)







This was a couple of days ago - we've gotten more!



I aquired the fun two tone polka dot table cloth that is folded
and draped over the old - very old, came from my in-laws and was probably
given to them at some point, dresser I painted tourquoise last year.




I realized my vintage coke bottle holder is the same yellow






and whereas the yellow in my new pillows is not quite mustard and the
tourquoise in minimal, I LOVE the fabric.


( I believe the fabric is called sea glass. I got it as a remnant at Joann Fabrics)




So, we are dreaming of summer as we are working through another snow storm. I'm not complaining, I know alot of people have the same bad weather. At least it gives me a reason to hunker in and get some good decorating done.




Enjoy your day, K