Monday, February 14, 2011

Bieber Fever

Okay, I'll admit it...we have MAJOR Bieber Fever here!!!
(Justin Bieber)

I took my youngest and four friends to see the Justin Bieber movie on Friday
as a belated - very- Birthday party. I decorated the car inside with balloons and a happy birthday banner, and wrote on the outside of the windows. I took snacks and whoopie pies along for the car ride. The girls laughed and sang.
It was so much fun to see those five 7 year olds having so much fun.
I got into it and had a great time. That Justin Bieber is a talented and amazingly confident 16 year old kid! We got the seats the girls wanted - almost at the very back.
Did I mention it was in 3D and it looked like JB was reaching right out to us?


I have to say, I am toatlly encouraging my youngest's Bieber-i-fying!
(Before)
(After)

She is still perfecting the swish over to the side.

Have a great sunny day! K