Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday morning

I started off slow this morning. How could I get out of bed when it was dark and stormy out? I finally did and got everyone up and out. As the last kids left I grab the only iPod I could find and headed out for a run. It turned out to be more of a fight than a run. The wind was so strong that I had to fight it to get forward. Call it resistance training. So I plugged along listening to Kiss 108 top 40 on my orange iPod with pink headphones.






I did end up walking for part of it but I used to rest of the run to think about things. I thought about the bittersweet I would come back and snip off to use for decoration. I thought about the Blogging Your Way course that is now unofficially finished. I have four weeks to go back and reread the info and use the forum. I also have a couple of jobs that are going on right now. One is pillows and a duvet for a neighbor. (sneak peak of the fabric)




I will post the photos when everything is done. I am almost done with my oldest daughters room (sneak peak)






and am excited to get photos of it and post those. So, happy Monday K