Monday, September 20, 2010

Wonderful Sunday

I spent a lovely morning on Sunday perusing the Marshfield Flea Market. After a bit later start than I had planned, I tried to make an orderly loop of viewing all the tables. I'm not sure I went past all the tables as the rows were a bit random, but I was pleased with my finds.A couple of interesting booths. Here are a couple of my finds...
$2.00 for these four finds. It was hard to get to the table as everyone was trying to see what was on the .50 cent table. The brass lamp will be painted for my daughter's bedroom, the green covered dish is going to be for butter and the two silver plated pieces will go in my bedroom for glitz. I am planning on making over my bedroom and will show you the process as I go along. :)
These copper colored pieces are jewelry bases. They were .25 cents a piece and I have a project idea, post to come later. The porcelain drops with the hooks were my most expensive purchase at $8.00 for the bag. I loved the colors and should have gotten a better picture to illustrate that. I will show another post on that as I am learning to do mood boards for my Blogging Your Way class.

This entire basket of sewing supplies and the basket was only $3.00. It was soooo worth it for the scissors. There were two pair of pinking shears and three pair of other scissors. Woohoo!
I had a lovely Sunday, how about you? K